Happy, Sweet Holidays to All

Wishing everyone happiness, good health, fruitful projects, exciting adventures… and most of all, sweetness in every way !

I hope it was a festive, delicious and joyous Christmas…

Holidays 2011Holidays 2011Holidays 2011Holidays 2011

…and a very happy, oily and fun Chanukah as well !

Holidays 2011Holidays 2011Holidays 2011Holidays 2011

And now looking ahead to 2012… may there be more laughter, travel near and far, new discoveries, fulfilling work and chocolate !

* Happy New Year * Bonne Année * Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr *

From the MyKugelhopf holiday archives:

A White Christmas in the French countryside
Weihnachtsguetzli (Swiss Christmas cookies), with recipes from Nick Malgieri
Christmas and Chanukah traditions
Zürcher Christkindlimarkt (Christmas market at HB) in 2008 and 2009
Meet me under the Mistletoe
Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel… the rules of the game
Latkes = Rösti
Palmiers (elephant ears) for Chanukah – blue, of course
New Year’s eve in Bali – Selamat Tahun Baru !

…and still to come, Epiphany on January 6th !

11 Responses to “Happy, Sweet Holidays to All”

1. Rosa says:

All the best for the New Year and may all your dreams come true!

Cheers,

Rosa

2. christelle is flabbergasting says:

Plein de bonnes choses pour toi en cette fin d’année Kerrin ! Et encore plus pour l’année qui arrive ! 🙂

3. mayssam @ Will Travel for Food says:

Happy Holidays my friend! May 2012 bring you sweetness every day and in every possible way. Gros bisous!! xx

4. mom says:

First off, I wanted to say your photography in this post is inspiring and allows us to share the holiday season with you. Wishing you and Olivier a most wonderful, happy and healthy New Year. Of course, my wish for you is that all your wishes come true this year!
    The stars are aligned!!! Go for it….in 2012….

5. Ilana says:

The best of both worlds! Love the pics

6. sam sidney says:

Happy Holidays to you and Olivier, and all the best in 2012!
    I can only imagine what the new year will bring for the Sweet Rousset empire.

Your mom said it best, may all your wishes come true!

Love & miss you. xo

Kerrin, it has been such a sweet year, and I wish you all the best in 2012. I know it’s only going to be bigger and better than 2011. You deserve all the sweet success and happiness coming your way. 🙂

8. Trish says:

Dear Kerrin: Wishing you and yours everything good under the sun and stars for 2012! Thank you for an entertaining year of food and travel. I enjoy receiving your blog in my inbox.

I wish you the best as well:) Looking forward to whatever you introduce us to next !

10. valentina says:

Sweet Kerrin, I wish you a most wonderful and successful 2012. I had wonderful moments in 2011 and your blog and the great things I learnt here have played a major part in it. I am now looking at a date to do one of your sweet trips in 2012 – my new holiday allowance has just come through. hurray!!

11. Kiki says:

With much delay but still coming from my heart: Have yourself and for your beloved ones a Happy, Inspiring, Fulfilling, Wonderful New Year and may much sweetness come across your path…. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Kerrin; I would LOVE to get a good quality shot of your Züri-Trämli mit Bokeh for myself so that I can have it copied and look at it when too homesick for my home town!

Love, Kiki